IMAGING - MICROSCOPY
SUTTER INSTRUMENT, USA
- 2 Photon Movable Objective Microscope
- Simple Moving Microscope
- Broad Spectrum Light Source
- Micropipette puller (Laser based & Flaming / Brown type & Vertical)
- Wavelength switchers, Filter wheels & Optical Shutters
- Microscopes (Simple Moving, Movable Objective, stages)
- Light Sources
- Resonant Scan box
FEMTONICS KFT, HUNGARY
- Real time 3D Multi-photon Laser Scanning microscope
- Confocal Imaging in physiology
- Inverted two-photon microscope for intravital Imaging
- Resonant scanner based two photon microscope
- Realtime 3D Acousto – optical 2 photon microscope
- Dual Scan head two photon imaging microscope
Luigs & Neumann Feinmechanik& Elektrotechnik GmbH, Germany
Single Molecule Atomic Force Spectroscope
Upright microscope for :-
- InVitro (slice and hole cell measurements)
- InVivo (imaging and measurements of anesthetized animals on platforms or stereotaxic frame )
- InVivo (imaging and measurements of awake animals on stereotaxic frame, ball jet reality systems, treadmills or Mobile home cage system)
CREST OPTICS S.p.A., ITALY
Advanced Spinning Disk Technology plus Innovative Shuttered Light systems - compatible for FRAP operations and Confocal acquisitions at the same time (0 ms time delay between FRAP action and Confocal acquisitions).
X-Light Confocal Imager
X-Light-PRO Confocal Imager for FRAP
X-Light-s CMOS Confocal Head
X-Light V2Tp (Top performance) Confocal Imager
VCS (Video Confocal Super-resolution) module
Laser scanning system & Automated Emission Wheel
PHI OPTICS INC., USA
Phi Optics introduces a novel technology – Spatial Light Interference Microscopy (SLIM) – that provides label-free, quantitative, and real-time imaging of live cells and tissues. SLIM is an add-on to all major brand optical microscopes and seamlessly overlays with fluorescence for multichannel imaging. SLIM modules connect to the microscope like a camera and use the white-light illumination source of the microscope
Phi Optics technology provides:
Real-time quantitative phase imaging and display
Non-invasive, label-free cell and tissue imaging on broad time scales (seconds to weeks)
Programmed 2D and 3D scanning for large area 2D SLIM maps and 3D SLIM images
Seamless overlay with other microscopy channels
Quick and easy segmentation of cells
ACQUIFER - GERMANY
IMAGING MACHINE for High Content Screening : Automatic Fluorescence microscope for living cells and zebrafish, Drosophila, Yeast & Time-Lapse Cell based screening…
LUXENDO GMBH, GERMANY
InVi-SPIM : Dedicated to live imaging, the Luxendo InVi-SPIM is a microscope that has been optimized for long-term 3D fluorescence imaging of living specimens
MuVi-SPIM : The MuVi-SPIM utilizes a sheet of laser light to illuminate only a thin slice of a fluorescently labeled sample. A wide-field fluorescence microscope, placed perpendicular to the light-sheet, serves to collect the fluorescence signal and images the observed region by means of a camera
ETALUMA INC., USA
- Small Portable inverted fluorescence microscope with USB port with bright field, phase contrast and multi colour fluorescence – fits on your desk, inside Faraday cages, tissue culture hoods or incubators
RED SHIRT IMAGING INC., USA
- Cardioimaging : State of the art cameras for recording voltage and calcium signals from cardiac preparations together with software specialized for analyzing cardiac activity patterns.
- Neuroimaging : State of the art cameras for recording voltage, calcium, TIRF and intrinsic imaging signals from individual neurons, brain slices and in vivo preparations.
- BIOLOGICAL RESEARCH : For VSD, Ca2+, single molecule imaging, ultra high speed spectroscopy,and more.
OPTICAL IMAGING LTD, ISRAEL
Brain functional Image for :
- VSD optical imaging of cortical functional architecture in vivo or in vitro.
- VSD optical imaging of network dynamics in vivo or in vitro.
- Intrinsic optical imaging of cortical functional architecture in vivo.
- Intrinsic optical imaging for delineation of functional borders during neurosurgery.
- Intrinsic optical imaging of activity dependent signals in vitro.
- On-line visualization of changes in cerebral blood volume and flow.
- Imaging oxygen saturation in vivo and in vitro.
- Calcium dye imaging of brain slices and other in vitro. preparations.
- Potassium and sodium imaging.
- Imaging of intrinsic metabolic markers, cytochromes, NADH, flavins, etc.
- Imaging of other extrinsic absorption or fluorescent probes for small ligands and proteins.
- Biomedical diagnostics in ophthalmology and other clinical applications.
- Video microscopy of fast dynamics in low contrast specimens.
- Imaging of cell motility.